Club Sports Physicals
Posted: August 18, 2017 at 3:25 pm, Last Updated: August 18, 2017 at 3:27 pm
Mason Student Health Services is offering sports physicals for club sport participants on September 6 & 14. The cost is $60 and must be paid at your appointment. Exams should take approximately 20 minutes. Mason Recreation requires all club sport participants to have an annual physical on file with the Club Sports Office. Physicals are valid for 365 days.
- Download the the Mason Recreation Physical Form and complete the health medical history questionnaire.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment
- Bring your physical form and insurance information to Student Health located in Sub 1, Suite 2300
- If you cannot make an appointment on September 6 or 14, you may schedule individually by calling (703) 993-2831.
- Following your physical, please bring your completed forms to the Club Sports Office located in the RAC. Completed forms may be left in the Club Sports mailbox outside of normal business hours.