Freezes & Suspensions
Terms & Conditions
- Annual and monthly memberships may be frozen/suspended up to 4 times on any date during the membership term for time periods not to exceed 1 year, collectively.
- Suspension requests can be made either by calling 703.993.5622 or via e-mail to Member Services prior to the desired start date of the suspension.
- Suspension requests made after the desired suspension period are not guaranteed.
- If the membership coincides with a parking pass, the suspension will start when the physical parking pass is received by Member Services.
- A new parking pass can be picked up upon the reactivation of the members access, only if the previous parking pass is returned.
- Loss or failure to return the expired parking pass will result in a $15 registration fee for a new parking pass.
- Mason Recreation may exercise retroactive suspensions at its discretion.
- Please allow 2-3 business days processing time once the form has been received by Member Services.