Daily Guest Fees
Terms & Conditions
- Individuals who purchase a standard daily entrance fee are required to provide a valid driver’s license at the time of purchase. Mason Recreation reserves the right to record the individual’s full name, date of birth, gender and address. Mason Recreation may also request a current phone number and e-mail in order to complete the sale of a daily entrance pass at a $12.00 rate.
- Individuals who are sponsored by a current student, faculty/staff member, or other Mason Recreation member may refuse the collection of this information, provided that the sponsor’s information is accounted for in the database at a $8.00 rate. Members are limited to three individual guests at the sponsored guest rate, per day.
- Both sponsored and non-sponsored guests must sign a liability waiver prior to using any of the fitness facilities.
- Daily entrance fees are fully refundable up to 15 minutes after the time of purchase. After this time period, a pro-rated refund may be given at the discretion of Member Services.
- Patrons interested in Daily Entrance Pass refunds after the 15 minute limit should contact Member Services at 703.993.5622.
- Patrons are encouraged to retain any receipts from the original transaction and all refund requests must be made within 30 days of the original transaction.
- e-Pass: e-Passes are assigned to a single account, but may be redeemed for guests of the account holder.
- The account holder must be present when redeeming any e-Passes and parking permits may only be issued to the account holder.
- Once the annual registration expires, any remaining punches will be forfeited.