Aquatic and Fitness Center
AFC Parking Information
- Parking permits will be issued at the Recreation and Athletic Complex or Aquatic and Fitness Center.
- All current George Mason University students, faculty, and staff must purchase a parking decal from parking services.
Daily Visitors and Guests
- All daily drop-in guests may use Shenandoah Parking Deck.
- All guests paying the $12 guest fee to use the facilities will receive up to four hours parking validation from Mason Recreation.
- Open 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- No overnight parking allowed.
- This is an automated facility. Information/help is available via intercom.
- Payments may be made by cash or credit card.
- $3/hour with $14/day maximum
External Rental Groups
- If the event organizer does not secure parking, participants and spectators of the event should utilize the Shenandoah Parking Garage.
- Mason Recreation will not be responsible for any tickets issued during a scheduled external event.
Visiting Club Sport Teams
Mason club teams hosting competitions against visiting teams will provide information to the visitors on available parking all scheduled events.