Final Countdown to Summer 2017 Classes
Upcoming Hours for Final Countdown to Summer 2017 Classes
Classes Run: May 8th-May 12th
No Classes: May 15th-21st
Join us during the first week of finals and destress with Group Exercise or Cycling! All group exercise classes are in the Group Exercise room and all cycle classes are in the cycle room in the AFC. Our Summer Fitness classes will start on May 22nd! Our schedules can be found on the Summer 2017 classes pages.
Aquatic and Fitness Center Final Countdown to Summer Class Schedule
|Ultimate Body Conditioning|
|Strong by Zumba®
|Membership Status||Semester Price|
|Green Class Access- Students||***Free***|
|Green Class Access- Non-Students||***Free***|
|***Group Exercise and Cycling are Green Access classes. Green Access is included with your membership.***|
- Boot Camp: Our boot camps mix traditional body weight exercises with cardio interval training and strength training. While our instructors teach a variety of styles of boot camps, most are designed in a way that pushes the participants harder than they’d push themselves. All classes are designed differently to cross train and challenge all participants! Equipment is also used in most classes.
- Indoor Cycling: A group exercise class performed on stationary bikes. During the class, the instructor simulates hill-climbing, sprints, and races. It is truly a fantastic cardiovascular workout. You will be kept motivated by the instructor, the people around you, and the music. Get prepared for the workout of your life! Water and towels are a must!
- TBC (Total Body Conditioning): Get a great workout by sculpting and toning the entire body (May include segments of cardio).
- Ultimate Body Conditioning: Experience a high-intensity, full-body workout that targets the all of the major muscle groups to dramatically enhance your performance. From sweat-drenching cardio drills to creative muscle-toning exercises using Bosu, dumbbells, bands, and your own body weight, each class will build your cardiovascular stamina, improve core strength, and increase flexibility.
- Zumba®: Come dance yourself into shape with this Latin influenced workout. Come prepared to sweat!!
- Zumba/Sculpt: This class is being split into (2) 30-min classes. The first class will be a quick 30 min Zumba class which will give you a great cardio workout and the second will be Sculpt which will be tone your entire body in a quick 30 min blast.
- All participants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Appropriate workout attire required, including shirt and close-toed athletic shoes. Sandals and denim are not permitted.
- Barre and Belly Dance classes can choose whether shoes are worn or not in the specific room. If a patron leaves the room, the patron must have shoes on.
- If equipment is being used in these classes that can be dropped on the foot, then patrons must wear shoes for that portion of class.
- Admittance to all classes requires registration through the front desk. The front desk will not distribute tickets five minutes after a class has started.
- There is no admittance ten minutes after a class has begun.
- Personal belongings must be stored in a cubby or day locker. The Aquatic and Fitness Center is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- No food or drink except clear liquids in re-sealable plastic containers.
- Clean equipment after each use with towels and spray bottles provided. Return cleaning supplies after use.
- Do not drop weights.
- Return equipment to designated area after use.
- Do not remove equipment from this studio.
- Report any injuries or incidents to staff.
- Anyone not adhering to these rules may be asked to leave the premises.