Spring 2017 Indoor Cycling
Upcoming Hours for Spring 2017 Indoor Cycling
Classes Run: January 23-May 6
Free Week: January 23-February 6
No Classes: February 20, March 11-19, April 15-16
Aquatic and Fitness Center Indoor Cycling Schedule
|5:30pm-6:30pm||Stephanie K.||Liz||Rotating Instructors|
|Membership Status||Semester Price|
|Green Class Access- Students||***Free***|
|Green Class Access- Non-Students||***Free***|
|***Group Exercise and Cycling are Green Access classes. Green Access is included with your membership.***|
Indoor cycling is a group exercise class performed on stationary bikes. During the class, the instructor simulates hill-climbing, sprints, and races. It is truly a fantastic cardiovascular workout. You will be kept motivated by the instructor, the people around you, and the music. Get prepared for the workout of your life! Water and towels are a must!
- All participants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Appropriate workout attire is required including shirts and close-toed athletic shoes. Sandals, boots and denim are not permitted.
- Admittance to all classes requires registration through the front desk. The front desk will not distribute tickets five minutes after a class has started.
- There is no admittance ten minutes after a class has begun.
- All personal belongings must be stored in a cubby or day locker. The Aquatic and Fitness Center is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- No food or drink except for clear liquids in re-sealable plastic containers.
- Clean equipment after each use with towels and spray bottles provided. Clean bike by spraying towel (not bike) before wiping. Return cleaning supplies after use.
- Report any injuries or incidents to the staff.
- Anyone not adhering to these rules may be asked to leave the premises.