Forfeit Form/Captain’s Corner
The responsibility of a team captain extends far beyond registering a team. Intramural captains are a vital part of the Intramural Sports Program and without their efforts to organize their teams, the program would not succeed.
Team captains have a unique opportunity to acquire leadership, communication, and decision-making skills! Please be sure to review the information below and share it with your teammates. Good luck, have fun, and always display good sportsmanship.
- Make sure that a delegate from your team is at the Captain’s Meeting
- Act as a liaison between the Intramural office and your team
- Ensure all your players are eligible
- Familiarize yourself with the Participant Handbook
- Use the forfeit form 24hrs in advance if you cannot make your scheduled game
- Check your schedule frequently during playoffs
|Basketball||Wednesday Feb 3rd||2:00pm||RAC Classroom|
|Basketball||Thursday Feb 4th||3:00pm||RAC Classroom|
|Basketball||Saturday Feb 6th||2:00pm||RAC Classroom|
|Volleyball||Wednesday Feb 3rd||7:00pm||Cage Gym RAC|
|Volleyball||Saturday Feb 6th||3:00pm||RAC Classroom|
|Team Handball||Wednesday Feb 3rd||8:00pm||Cage Gym RAC|
|Team Handball||Saturday Feb 6th||4:00pm||RAC Classroom|
All teams are required to have a representative present for the captain’s meeting. Should the team captain be unable to attend, he/she may designate someone to represent their team. Teams which fail to have a representative present will be charged $25 and may be removed from the league. Representatives are required to stay for the entire meeting and are responsible for relaying all information to the team captain.