New York City Bus Trip
Trip Terms and Conditions
Join Mason Recreation and Student Involvement for our spring trip to the Big Apple on Saturday, April 22. This one-day trip includes round-trip transportation to New York City via charter bus service. This is a very popular trip and space is limited. Participants may plan their visit to the city around what they wish to see or do.
Saturday, April 22, 2017
|University Classification||Price Per Person|
|Current Mason Students||SOLD OUT|
|*Payment must be made during normal hours of operation at the Equipment Checkout Desk, located in the RAC. *Limited seats are available for the trip. We cannot hold seats. Registration is conducted on a first come, first serve basis. Individuals may make payment by cash, check (payable to George Mason University) or VISA/Mastercard. No refunds will be issued within 10 business days of the trip. Tickets are non-transferable.|
Fairfax – NYC Itinerary
- Departure Time: 6:30 AM (arrive early, we will depart at exactly 6:30AM)
- Departure Location: RAC *4350 Bannister Creek Ct, Fairfax, VA 22030
- Breakfast/Restroom Stop: We will make a brief stop for breakfast/restroom at the Delaware House.
- NYC Arrival: 11:30AM (estimated arrival time)
- Drop-off Location: Macy’s and 34th St. (151 W. 34th Street)
*There is a visitor’s center inside Macy’s.
NYC – Fairfax Itinerary
- Departure Time: 6:30PM (Arrive no later than 6:15PM)
- Pick-up Location: Macy’s and 34th St. (151 W. 34th Street)
*May be opposite side of street from where the bus dropped off.
- Arrival in Fairfax: 11:30PM – 12:00AM (estimated arrival time)