Daily Guest Fees
Terms & Conditions
Beginning May 16th, 2018 we will no longer be offering complimentary parking passes with our $12 Daily guest passes. Patrons will need to use the parking decks closest to our buildings as follows: For RAC visits, use the Mason Pond Parking deck. For AFC visits, use the Shenandoah Parking Deck. For information on Mason’s Parking deck prices, click here.
- Individuals who purchase a standard daily entrance fee are required to provide a valid driver’s license at the time of purchase. Mason Recreation reserves the right to record the individual’s full name, gender and address. Mason Recreation may also request a current phone number and e-mail in order to complete the sale of a daily entrance pass at a $12.00 rate.
- Individuals who are sponsored by a current student, faculty/staff member, or other Mason Recreation member may refuse the collection of this information, provided that the sponsor’s information is accounted for in the database at a $8.00 rate. Members are limited to three (3) individual guests at the sponsored guest rate, per day. All sponsored guests must be accompanied by the member of Mason Rec.
- Both sponsored and non-sponsored guests must sign a liability waiver prior to using any of the fitness facilities.
- Daily entrance fees are fully refundable up to 15 minutes after the time of purchase. After this time period, a pro-rated refund may be given at the discretion of the Membership Services staff.
- Patrons interested in Daily Entrance Pass refunds after the 15 minute limit should contact Member Services.
- Patrons are encouraged to retain any receipts from the original transaction and all refund requests must be made within 30 days of the original transaction.