Upcoming Hours for Aqua Aerobics
Shallow Water Class
Increase strength and muscle tone, build endurance, improve cardiovascular conditioning, and relieve stress in shallow water. All equipment provided for this 60-minute class.
The last class for the spring session is May 8th.
Summer 2018 Session: May 27 – July 31
Mondays/Wednesdays: 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm in the recreation pool.
* Please note that this class will be self-taught, there will be no instructor available.
- Community members – $65 plus $15 parking pass.
- Mason Rec members – this program is free.
Shallow Water Pricing
- FREE for Mason Rec Members! Come join us, the water is great!
- Community members may purchase a semester Aqua Aerobics pass for $165 see details below.
- Drop in for community $8.
Community Aqua Aerobics Membership
- Registration is for either Shallow Water Class.
- We promise you at minimum of 27 classes each semester (more if we can make accommodations)
- Receive access to the facility 15 minutes before class begins
- Parking permit may be issued to community members not affiliated with George Mason University as a student, faculty, or staff member if needed.