New York City Bus Trip
Trip Terms and Conditions
Join Mason Recreation and Student Involvement for our Fall trip to the Big Apple on Saturday, December 7th. This one-day trip includes round-trip transportation to New York City via charter bus service. This is a very popular trip and space is limited. Participants may plan their visit to the city around what they wish to see or do.
Saturday, December 7, 2019
|University Classification||Price Per Person|
|Mason Students w/Mason Rec Membership||$25|
|Mason Students w/out Mason Rec Membership||$35|
|*Full-time (FT) students are eligible for the $25 rate.
**Part-time (PT) students MUST purchase a Mason Recreation membership to receive the discounted rate.
|*Payment must be made during normal hours of operation at the Equipment Checkout Desk, located in the RAC. *Limited seats are available for the trip. We cannot hold seats. Registration is conducted on a first come, first serve basis. Individuals may make payment by cash, check (payable to George Mason University) or VISA/Mastercard. No refunds will be issued within 10 business days of the trip. Tickets are non-transferable.|
Fairfax – NYC Itinerary
- Departure Time: 6:30 AM (arrive early, we will depart at exactly 6:30AM)
- Departure Location: RAC *4350 Bannister Creek Ct, Fairfax, VA 22030
- Breakfast/Restroom Stop: We will make a brief stop for breakfast/restroom at the Delaware House.
- NYC Arrival: 11:30AM (estimated arrival time)
- Drop-off Location: Macy’s and 34th St. (151 W. 34th Street)
*There is a visitor’s center inside Macy’s.
NYC – Fairfax Itinerary
- Departure Time: 6:30PM (Arrive no later than 6:15PM)
- Pick-up Location: Macy’s and 34th St. (151 W. 34th Street)
*May be opposite side of street from where the bus dropped off.
- Arrival in Fairfax: 11:30PM – 12:00AM (estimated arrival time)
- Students, faculty, and staff may login using their Mason username and password by using the link below:
- Select “Log-in with GMU Net ID.”
- Enter NetID and password then select “Login”
- Choose “Intramural and Club Sports” from the menu
- Select “New York City”
- Purchase ticket and enter required information
- Community Members without a Mason Rec membership
- may request a username and password to register online by emailing Paul Bazzano
- or, register and make payment in person at the RAC front desk.