West Campus Park
Click here to submit an RSO rental request.
Click here to submit an External rental request.
The West Campus Park Complex features Fields 3, 4 and 5. Field 3 is an artificial turf field with lights. Fields 4 and 5 are Bermuda grass fields. Field 4 has lights, while Field 5 does not. The majority of outdoor intramural activities take place here. In addition, many university club sports teams call this home.
The complex is located on the west campus adjacent to the West Campus Parking Lot. Students living on-campus may easily access the complex via the west campus shuttle.
Students and faculty/staff are welcome to use the field during the hours of operation for free play when there are not scheduled reservations. A valid George Mason I.D. is required at all times. Please be sure to check the online schedule before inquiring for free play.
All facility users are expected to follow the posted facility policies as follows:
- Fields are open to GMU students, faculty/staff, and rental groups with a GMU ID or field contract.
- Priority is given to those with prior approved reservations; all others are on a first come basis.
- Food and drinks are not permitted except for water in re-sealable plastic containers.
- Sunflower seeds, gum, and glass bottles are not permitted.
- Alcohol and tobacco products are not permitted.
- Metal spikes are not permitted. Molded cleats or turf/tennis shoes only.
- No pets are allowed on the field or in the spectator seating area.
- Motorized vehicles and bicycles are not permitted.
- Batting, kicking, or throwing of balls into the fence is not permitted.
- Foul language, inappropriate behavior, and abuse of the facility will not be tolerated.
- Do not adjust, move, or hang on goals. If adjustments are needed, please see a Mason Recreation Staff Member.
- Mason Recreation is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- If you need assistance or need to report an incident, injury, or unsafe conditions please call the RAC at (703) 993-5323.