Spring 2019 Cycling
Upcoming Hours for Spring 2019 Cycling
Schedule Runs: Tuesday, January 22nd – Monday, May 6th
No Classes: Saturday, March 9th – Saturday, March 16th (**there will be class Tuesday, March 12th at 6:15am**)
Aquatic and Fitness Center Cycling Schedule
|Membership Status||Fall Semester Price|
|***Group X, Cycling, Aqua Aerobics, and Flow Motion FITT are Green Class Access unless otherwise noted.***
*Yoga/Pilates, Martial Arts and Self-Defense require Gold Class Access.*
|***Green Class Access- Students***||***Free with facility membership***|
|***Green Class Access- Non-Students***||***Free with facility membership***|
|*Gold Class Access- Students*||$50|
|*Gold Class Access- Facility Members, Non-Students*||$70|
|*Gold Access Only Membership*-No facility membership required||$170|
*You must be a member or have paid the drop in fee of the recreation facility to be eligible for Green/Gold Class Access.*
*Gold Class Access purchases expire at the end of each semester and are nonrefundable.*
Upgrade to “Gold Class Access” and go to any class
If you purchase Gold Class Access you can attend any of our fee based classes. Those include any of the Martial Arts & Self-Defense, Yoga/Pilates classes, and our Fitness Specialty Classes. Don’t forget you already have Green Class Access for free with your facility membership. Those include the basic Group X and Cycling classes.
- Cycling: A group exercise class performed on stationary bikes while an instructor simulates hill climbing, sprints, and races. It is truly a fantastic cardiovascular workout. The instructor, the people around you and the music will keep you motivated. Please bring water and a towel!
- All participants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Appropriate workout attire is required including shirts and close-toed athletic shoes. Sandals, boots and denim are not permitted.
- Admittance to all classes requires registration through the front desk. The front desk will not distribute tickets five minutes after a class has started.
- There is no admittance ten minutes after a class has begun.
- All personal belongings must be stored in a cubby or day locker. The Aquatic and Fitness Center is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- No food or drink except for clear liquids in re-sealable plastic containers.
- Clean equipment after each use with towels and spray bottles provided. Clean bike by spraying towel (not bike) before wiping. Return cleaning supplies after use.
- Report any injuries or incidents to the staff.
- Anyone not adhering to these rules may be asked to leave the premises.