Green Access Schedule
All Group Fitness Classes will run September 8 – November 20.
Registration will need to be done in advance for both virtual and in person classes. Learn how to register here!
Note: Come dressed for class because the locker rooms are not available and participants are responsible for bringing their own equipment for class with the exception of the Keiser cycles.
Pro Tip: For pre-recorded workouts made by our instructors, log onto Mason’s BurnAlong website and visit our Mason Recreation page. Learn more about BurnAlong here.
|6:45am-7:45am||Boot Camp with Jen S.|
|12:00pm-1:00pm||Total Body Conditioning with Jen M.||Strictly Strength with Char|
|5:00-6:00pm||Barre with Linda||Balletone with Catherine|
|6:00pm-7:00pm||Zumba with Justin|
|7:30-8:00pm||HIIT with Mary|
|12:15pm-1:15pm||Cycle with Steve in AFC Group Fitness Room||Cycle with Valerie in AFC Group Fitness Room||Cycle with Karen in AFC Group Fitness Room|
- You must have a current Mason Recreation membership to be eligible to take part in our “In Person” Green and/or Gold Access fitness classes.
- Admittance to all classes requires online registration through connect.recreation.gmu.edu.
- Check in at the facility front desk is required.
- Members may not arrive more than 15 minutes before their reservation time.
- Masks are required at all times in facility, including while exercising.
- Members must bring their own equipment for the class (i.e., mat, block, straps, blanket, etc.).
- All sales will be cashless.
- No towels for rent.
- Cleaning: All members will receive a spray bottle and towel on entry for machine/equipment cleaning while in facility. These should be returned before leaving.
- Come dressed and ready. There will be no locker rooms available for changing.
- Restrooms will be open and available.
- Small bags will be allowed but must stay with you. Lockers and cubbies will be closed.
- University screening process will be mandatory for entry. (The scope of this will be determined by the university and we will follow in accordance.)
- Limited amenities, services, and hours.
- All participants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Appropriate workout attire required, including shirt and close-toed athletic shoes. Sandals and denim are not permitted.
- Barre and Belly Dance classes can choose whether shoes are worn or not in the specific room. If a patron leaves the room, the patron must have shoes on.
- If equipment is being used in these classes that can be dropped on the foot, then patrons must wear shoes for that portion of class.
- There is no admittance ten minutes after a class has begun.
- No food or drink except clear liquids in sealable plastic containers.
- Do not drop weights.
- Return equipment to designated area after use.
- Do not remove equipment from this studio.
- Report any injuries or incidents to staff.
- Anyone not adhering to these rules may be asked to leave the premises.