Fall 2017 Group X
Upcoming Hours for Fall 2017 Group X
Classes Run: August 28 -December 10
Free Weeks: August 28 -September 10
No Classes: September 4, October 9, November 21– November 26
Aquatic and Fitness Center Group Exercise Class Schedule
This schedule is tentative and may change prior to class start dates:
|6:15am - 7:15am||Boot Camp|
|12:15pm - 1:15pm|
|12:15pm - 12:45pm||*Gold Access Class*|
Hip Hop Dance for Beginners
|Strong by Zumba®|
|Hip Hop Cardio|
|12:45pm - 1:15pm||Strong by Zumba®|
|Core & Stretch|
|5:00pm - 5:25pm||ABC|
Zumba- 1 Hour
|5:30pm - 6:25pm||Zumba®|
|6:30pm - 7:30pm||HIIT|
|Membership Status||Semester Price|
|***Group X, Cycling, and Aqua Aerobics are Green Class Access unless otherwise noted.***
*Yoga/Pilates, Martial Arts and Self-Defense, and Fitness Specialty Classes (Hip Hop Dance for Beginners) require Gold Class Access.*
|***Green Class Access- Students***||***Free with facility membership***|
|***Green Class Access- Non-Students***||***Free with facility membership***|
|*Gold Class Access- Students*||$50|
|*Gold Class Access- Non-Students*||$70|
*You must be a member or have paid the drop in fee of the recreation facility to be eligible for Green/Gold Class Access.*
*Gold Class Access purchases expire at the end of each semester and are nonrefundable.*
Upgrade to “Gold Class Access” and go to any class
*New*– The Fall 2017 Fitness Specialty Class is Hip Hop Dance for Beginners!
If you purchase Gold Class Access you can attend any of our fee based classes. Those include any of the Martial Arts & Self-Defense, Yoga/Pilates classes, and our Fitness Specialty Classes. Don’t forget you already have Green Class Access for free with your facility membership. Those include the basic Group X and Cycling classes.
- 25-minute Fit: Each class provides a different 25-minute workout challenge. Tools include, but are not limited to body weight, TRX, battle ropes, agility ladders, and traditional equipment. It is all about fun, hard work, and life long health.
- ABC: Abs, Butt and Core wrapped into a 30-minute class that hits all the right spots!
- Awesome Abs: Learn how to effectively perform core exercises that will leave your abs on fire!
- Barre: Work out to fun, upbeat music during this ballet-based fitness class! The total body workout serves to strengthen and lengthen your body by using your own body and unique equipment for amazing results—regardless of your background.
- Boot Camp: A cross training class that mixes traditional body weight exercises with cardio interval and strength training. Each class is designed to push you to work your hardest no matter what your fitness level!
- Cardio Kickboxing: These calorie-burning classes will combine punching, jabbing and kicking continuously to increase your heart rate for an amazing workout.
- Core & Stretch: Stability begins at the core and this class gets right to it. After strengthening, you will spend some time lengthening the body through stretching so that you gain supreme stability and mobility.
- HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training): Want results? This class is split into two independent 30-min sessions. Come for the hour or either half. HIIT is a full-body workout that alternates bouts of cardio and strength with flashes of brief recovery to obliterate calories!
- Hip Hop Dance for Beginners: *Gold Access Class* This brand-new dance class will teach you the foundational movements and steps of urban dance step-by-step. Choreographed to the hottest hip hop sounds, this class is a great way to build confidence, self-esteem and give you that little bit of ‘swagger’ in your walk.
- Power Dance: A cardio-intensive class set to high-energy music. The hottest dance moves and our fitness equipment combine to teach you confidence, coordination and strength.
- Sculpt: If you are looking for a class that will tone your body from head to toe, then this is the class for you. Chiseling at its finest!
- TBC (Total Body Conditioning): Get a great workout by sculpting and toning your entire body, which may be taught boot camp style. (May include segments of cardio).
- Zumba®: Come prepared to dance and sweat yourself into shape with this Latin influenced workout!!
- Strong by Zumba®: STRONG by Zumba combines high-intensity interval training with the science of Synced Music Motivation. In every class, music and moves sync in a way that pushes you past your perceived limits, to reach your fitness goals faster. Using your own body weight, you will improve muscular endurance, tone, and definition. The high-intensity intervals will get your body burning calories long after your workout.
- All participants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Appropriate workout attire required, including shirt and close-toed athletic shoes. Sandals and denim are not permitted.
- Barre and Belly Dance classes can choose whether shoes are worn or not in the specific room. If a patron leaves the room, the patron must have shoes on.
- If equipment is being used in these classes that can be dropped on the foot, then patrons must wear shoes for that portion of class.
- Admittance to all classes requires registration through the front desk. The front desk will not distribute tickets five minutes after a class has started.
- There is no admittance ten minutes after a class has begun.
- Personal belongings must be stored in a cubby or day locker. The Aquatic and Fitness Center is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- No food or drink except clear liquids in re-sealable plastic containers.
- Clean equipment after each use with towels and spray bottles provided. Return cleaning supplies after use.
- Do not drop weights.
- Return equipment to designated area after use.
- Do not remove equipment from this studio.
- Report any injuries or incidents to staff.
- Anyone not adhering to these rules may be asked to leave the premises.