Fall 2018 Group X
Upcoming Hours for Fall 2018 Group X
Classes Run: August 27th – December 9th
**Flow MotionFITT will begin on Tuesday, September 11th**
No Classes: September 3rd, October 8th, November 19th – November 25th
Aquatic and Fitness Center Group Exercise Class Schedule
This schedule is tentative and may change prior to class start dates:
|6:15am - 7:15am||Boot Camp|
|12:15pm - 1:15pm||STRONG by Zumba®|
|Total Body Conditioning|
|STRONG by Zumba®|
|5:00pm - 5:25pm||HardCORE|
|5:00pm - 6:00pm||*Recreation Pool*|
|5:30pm - 6:25pm||SWEAT|
|5:30pm - 6:30pm||*Competition Pool*|
|6:30pm - 7:25pm||Lift|
|Power Dance/ SWEAT|
|7:30pm - 8:30pm||STRONG by Zumba®|
|Membership Status||Fall Semester Price|
|***Group X, Cycling, Aqua Aerobics, and Flow Motion FITT are Green Class Access unless otherwise noted.***
*Yoga/Pilates, Martial Arts and Self-Defense require Gold Class Access.*
|***Green Class Access- Students***||***Free with facility membership***|
|***Green Class Access- Non-Students***||***Free with facility membership***|
|*Gold Class Access- Students*||$50|
|*Gold Class Access- Facility Members, Non-Students*||$70|
|*Gold Access Only Membership*-No facility membership required||$170|
*You must be a member or have paid the drop in fee of the recreation facility to be eligible for Green/Gold Class Access.*
*Gold Class Access purchases expire at the end of each semester and are nonrefundable.*
- Aqua Aerobics: Increase strength and muscle tone, build endurance, improve cardiovascular conditioning, and relieve stress in shallow water. All equipment provided for this 60-minute class.
- Boot Camp: A cross training class that mixes traditional body weight exercises with cardio interval and strength training. Each class is designed to push you to work your hardest no matter what your fitness level!
- Flow MotionFITT: Join us for one of the hottest workouts in the pool! Flow MotionFITT, where strength, balance, cardio endurance and functional movement patterns meet on the mat to enhance your performance in the water. This 60 minute class will tone and strengthen your core like never before. We throw everything on the mats! Ripples, bumps and FUN! All levels are welcome. Comfort in deep water is REQUIRED.
- HardCORE: 25-minutes of core training that will increase core strength, improve posture, and tighten and tone your midsection.
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT): Want results? This class is split into two independent 30-min sessions. Come for the hour or either half. HIIT is a full-body workout that alternates bouts of cardio and strength with flashes of brief recovery to obliterate calories!
- Lift: A total body workout using light to moderate weights with a lot of repetitions. Prepare to build strength, burn calories, and get lean.
- Power Dance: A cardio-intensive class set to high-energy music. The hottest dance moves and our fitness equipment combine to teach you confidence, coordination and strength.
- STRONG by Zumba®: STRONG by Zumba combines high-intensity interval training with the science of Synced Music Motivation. In every class, music and moves sync in a way that pushes you past your perceived limits, to reach your fitness goals faster. Using your own body weight, you will improve muscular endurance, tone, and definition. The high-intensity intervals will get your body burning calories long after your workout.
- SWEAT: SWEAT is an hour-long class full of aerobics, good music and…not to mention lots of sweat! SWEAT your way into fitness.
- Total Body Conditioning (TBC): Get back in shape with TBC! In this class you will learn proper lifting and breathing techniques. Each class is designed to be a combination of resistance training, body weight exercises, plyometrics, and cardio. The goal of the class is to help participants get back in shape, stay in shape, and continue to stay active all year long.
- Zumba®: Come prepared to dance and sweat yourself into shape with this Latin influenced workout!!
- All participants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Appropriate workout attire required, including shirt and close-toed athletic shoes. Sandals and denim are not permitted.
- Barre and Belly Dance classes can choose whether shoes are worn or not in the specific room. If a patron leaves the room, the patron must have shoes on.
- If equipment is being used in these classes that can be dropped on the foot, then patrons must wear shoes for that portion of class.
- Admittance to all classes requires registration through the front desk. The front desk will not distribute tickets five minutes after a class has started.
- There is no admittance ten minutes after a class has begun.
- Personal belongings must be stored in a cubby or day locker. The Aquatic and Fitness Center is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- No food or drink except clear liquids in re-sealable plastic containers.
- Clean equipment after each use with towels and spray bottles provided. Return cleaning supplies after use.
- Do not drop weights.
- Return equipment to designated area after use.
- Do not remove equipment from this studio.
- Report any injuries or incidents to staff.
- Anyone not adhering to these rules may be asked to leave the premises.