Spring 2022 Group Fitness Schedule
Click here for our Winter Break 2022 schedule!
Registration will need to be done in advance for both virtual and in-person classes. Learn how to register here!
Pro Tip: For pre-recorded workouts made by our instructors, log onto Mason’s BurnAlong website and visit our Mason Recreation page. Learn more about BurnAlong here.
Classes run January 24th-April 30! All classes will run with our Group Fitness Safety Protocol in place. Participants must clean their equipment after use and must reserve their spot in class HERE.
All classes in the first table below are in the Aquatic and Fitness Center (AFC).
|6:45am-7:45am||Cycle with Steve in AFC Cycle Room|
|7:30am-8:15am||HIIT and Core with Sherwin|
|9:30am-10:30am||Killer Kettlebells with Evan|
|10:00am-11:00am||Cycle with Stephanie in AFC Cycle Room|
|10:30am-11:30am||Cycle with Jenn M. in AFC Cycle Room|
|11am-12pm||Cycle with Jenn M. in AFC Cycle Room|
|12pm-1pm||Aqua Aerobics with Ola in Rec Pool||Aqua Aerobics with Ola in Rec Pool|
|12:15pm-1:15pm||FUNctional Fitness with Evan in AFC |
Cycle with Stephanie in AFC Cycle Room
|Strictly Strength with Jen M. in AFC||Killer Kettlebells with Evan|
Cycle with Jen in AFC Cycle Room
|Barre with Catherine||Strictly Strength with Jen M.|
Cycle with Steve in AFC Cycle Room
|4:00pm-5:00pm||Move like an Athlete with Connor|
|4:15pm-5:15pm||Move like an Athlete with Connor|
|5:00pm-6:00pm||Barre with Catherine|
|5:15pm-6:15pm||Kickboxing Boot Camp with Jason|
|5:30pm-6:30pm||Pink Gloves Boxing Tier1/Tier 2 with Lainey and Riley*||Boot Camp with Jennifer DLR|
Cycle with Kathy in AFC Cycle Room
|Pink Gloves Boxing Tier1/Tier 2 with Lainey and Riley*|
|6:15pm-6:45pm||HIIT with Evan|
|6:45pm-7:15pm||Hard Core with Evan|
|6:45pm-7:45pm||Pink Gloves Boxing Tier 2 with Jennifer DLR||Pink Gloves Boxing Tier 2 with Jennifer DLR|
|7:45pm-8:15pm||Cycle with Dana in AFC Cycle Room|
|8:25pm-8:55pm||Hard Core with Dana|
|* There is a fee associated with this class.
There will be no classes during Wednesday through Sunday of Thanksgiving Break.
Spring 2022 RAC In-Person Classes
Classes run January 24-April 30! Participants must follow our Group Fitness Safety Protocol as well as reserve their spot in class at connect.recreation.gmu.edu
|12:15pm-1:15pm||Yoga with Stacee in Yoga Room||Yoga Stretch with Karen in Martial Arts Room||Yoga with Stacee in Yoga Room|
|5:15pm-6:15pm||Self Defense with Kayla in Martial arts Room|
Yoga with Stefan in Yoga Room
|Self Defense with Kayla in Martial arts Room||Yoga with Veronique in the Martial Arts Room|
|5:30pm-6:30pm||Yoga with Veronique in Yoga Room|
|6:30pm-7:30pm||Japanese Jiu Jitsu with Brian in Martial Arts Room||Aikido with Stefan in Martial Arts Room||Japanese Jiu Jitsu with Brian in Martial Arts Room||Taekwondo with Dana in Martial Arts Room|
|6:45pm-7:45pm||Cardio Yoga with Catherine in Yoga Room||Yoga with Veronique in Martial Arts Room||Yoga with Jason in Yoga Room|
- You must have a current Mason Recreation membership to be eligible to take part in our “In Person” group fitness classes.
- Admittance to all classes requires online registration through connect.recreation.gmu.edu.
- Check in at the facility front desk is required.
- Members may not arrive more than 15 minutes before their reservation time.
- Masks are required for unvaccinated patrons while not exercising.
- All sales will be cashless.
- No towels for rent.
- Cleaning: All members will receive a spray bottle and towel on entry for machine/equipment cleaning while in facility. These should be returned before leaving.
- Come dressed and ready. There will be no locker rooms available for changing.
- Restrooms will be open and available.
- Small bags will be allowed but must stay with you. Lockers and cubbies will be closed.
- University screening process will be mandatory for entry. (The scope of this will be determined by the university and we will follow in accordance.)
- Limited amenities, services, and hours.
- All participants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Appropriate workout attire required, including shirt and close-toed athletic shoes. Sandals and denim are not permitted.
- Barre and Belly Dance classes can choose whether shoes are worn or not in the specific room. If a patron leaves the room, the patron must have shoes on.
- If equipment is being used in these classes that can be dropped on the foot, then patrons must wear shoes for that portion of class.
- There is no admittance ten minutes after a class has begun.
- No food or drink except clear liquids in sealable plastic containers.
- Do not drop weights.
- Return equipment to designated area after use.
- Do not remove equipment from this studio.
- Report any injuries or incidents to staff.
- Anyone not adhering to these rules may be asked to leave the premises.
**In order to be classified as a student, you must be registered for Spring 2022 classes**
If you have further questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 703-993-9807