Summer 2022 Group Fitness Schedule
Registration will need to be done in advance for all classes. Learn how to register here!
Pro Tip: For pre-recorded workouts made by our instructors, log onto Mason’s BurnAlong website and visit our Mason Recreation page. Learn more about BurnAlong here.
Classes run May 23- July 30! All classes will run with our Group Fitness Safety Protocol in place. Participants must clean their equipment after use and must reserve their spot in class HERE.
All classes in the first table below are in the Aquatic and Fitness Center (AFC).
|12:15pm-1:15pm||Strictly Strength with Jenn M (AFC 118)||Cycle with Jenn M. in AFC Cycle Room||Cycle with Steve in AFC Cycle Room|
|5:15pm-6:15pm||Barre with Catherine (AFC 118)||Yoga with Jason (RAC 2202)|
|5:30pm-6:30pm||Zumba with Zorayda (AFC 118)||Boot Camp with Jennifer DLR (AFC 118)|
|6:45pm-7:45pm||Warrior Rhythm* with Catherine (AFC 118)||Zumba with Zorayda (AFC 118)|
|*Try this new class! A fitness-focused class with yoga undertones, WARRIOR Rhythm™ increases strength, flexibility, and balance. It’s yoga + weights + HIIT + mindfulness rolled into one insanely rhythmic experience!
There will be no classes Monday, May 30 or Monday, July 4.
- You must have a current Mason Recreation membership to be eligible to take part in our “In Person” group fitness classes.
- Admittance to all classes requires online registration through connect.recreation.gmu.edu.
- Check in at the facility front desk is required.
- Members may not arrive more than 15 minutes before their reservation time.
- All sales will be cashless.
- No towels for rent.
- Small bags will be allowed but must stay with you. Lockers and cubbies will be closed.
- Appropriate workout attire required, including shirt and close-toed athletic shoes. Sandals and denim are not permitted.
- Barre and Belly Dance classes can choose whether shoes are worn or not in the specific room. If a patron leaves the room, the patron must have shoes on.
- If equipment is being used in these classes that can be dropped on the foot, then patrons must wear shoes for that portion of class.
- There is no admittance ten minutes after a class has begun.
- No food or drink except clear liquids in sealable plastic containers.
- Do not drop weights.
- Return equipment to designated area after use.
- Do not remove equipment from this studio.
- Report any injuries or incidents to staff.
- Anyone not adhering to these rules may be asked to leave the premises.
If you have further questions please email us at email@example.com or by phone at 703-993-9807