Fall 2017 Yoga & Pilates
Upcoming Hours for Fall 2017 Yoga & Pilates
Classes Run: August 28 -December 10
Free Weeks: August 28 -September 10
No Classes: September 4, October 9, November 21– November 26
RAC Yoga & Pilates Schedule
This schedule is tentative and may change prior to class start dates:
|*GOLD CLASS ACCESS REQUIRED FOR ALL CLASSES LISTED ABOVE*|
|5:15pm-6:15 pm||*MASD Room*|
|8:00pm - 9:15pm||Yoga|
|Membership Status||Semester Price|
|***Group X, Cycling, and Aqua Aerobics are Green Class Access unless otherwise noted.***
*Yoga/Pilates, Martial Arts and Self-Defense, and Fitness Specialty Classes (Hip Hop Dance for Beginners) require Gold Class Access.*
|***Green Class Access- Students***||***Free with facility membership***|
|***Green Class Access- Non-Students***||***Free with facility membership***|
|*Gold Class Access- Students*||$50|
|*Gold Class Access- Non-Students*||$70|
*You must be a member or have paid the drop in fee of the recreation facility to be eligible for Green/Gold Class Access.*
*Gold Class Access purchases expire at the end of each semester and are nonrefundable.*
Purchase “Gold Class Access” and go to any class
*New*– The Fall 2017 Fitness Specialty Class is Hip Hop Dance for Beginners!
If you purchase Gold Class Access you can attend any of our fee based classes. Those include any of the Martial Arts & Self-Defense, Yoga/Pilates classes, and our Fitness Specialty Classes. Don’t forget you already have Green Class Access for free with your facility membership. Those include the basic Group X and Cycling classes.
Drop-In (Daily) Rate
- Yoga: Our yoga classes promote stamina, strength, flexibility, balance, body awareness, and mental clarity by focusing on alignment and incorporating yogic breathing, mediation, and relaxation techniques. Each instructor brings their unique style to the class experience. All levels welcome!
- Yoga/Pilates Fusion: A mix of Yoga and Pilates to introduce the novice to the principles of Yoga and Pilates while continuing to challenge the more experienced participant. We even throw in props to keep things interesting. All levels welcome!
- All participants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Appropriate workout attire required, including shirts and workout pants or shorts. Denim is not permitted.
- Yoga/Pilates classes can choose whether shoes are worn or not in the specific room. If a patron leaves the room, the patron must have shoes on.
- If equipment is being used in these classes that can be dropped on the foot, then patrons must wear shoes for that portion of class.
- Admittance to all classes requires registration through the front desk. The front desk will not distribute tickets five minutes after a class has started.
- There is no admittance ten minutes after a class has begun.
- Clean equipment after each use with towels and spray bottles provided. Return cleaning supplies after use.
- No food or drink allowed except for clear liquids in re-sealable plastic containers.
- Personal belongings must be stored in cubbies or day lockers. The Aquatic and Fitness Center is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- Report any injuries or incidents to the staff.
- Anyone not adhering to the rules may be asked to leave the premises.