Reservation *No Show* Policy
Here are a few reminders on how to successfully access our facilities.
- Each member is allowed 4 reservations each week, which may be used at the AFC or RAC facility.
- Members are allowed one reservation per day.
- Member *No Show* Policy
- Due to the limited number of reservation spots, a member *no show* without cancellation will result in a penalty.
- If a member fails to arrive for a scheduled reservation, they will receive a courtesy warning email.
- After two courtesy warning emails, the resulting penalty will be in a five day suspension from making a reservation.
- The five day suspension will begin the day after you receive the suspension email. Any reservation you may have within the suspension period will be cancelled.
- Failure to arrive within the first 30 minutes of your reservation will result in a *no show*.
- We want all of our members to have the opportunity to use our facilities at this time. If you are a *no show* you are taking that opportunity away from others. Please be considerate of other members of the Mason Community and cancel your reservation if you are unable to make it.