Mason Open Golf Tournament
Date: Friday, May 5, 2017
Start Time: 1:00PM, Shotgun Start
Location: Penderbrook Golf Club
Cost: $75.00 per person (non-Mason students) $45.00 (current Mason students) *Faculty and staff are not eligible for the student rate.
All proceeds of the Mason Open support the Mason Recreation – Student Development Fund. The fund provides students the ability to pursue professional development opportunities at various conferences, seminars, and courses throughout the country.
This year, The Student Development Fund will help to send eight students to the NIRSA Region II conference at Atlanta, Georgia and many more to the Annual Conference in Washington, DC. The students are also provided the opportunity to officiate NIRSA tournaments. This year we have already sent one student to officiate a flag football tournament at Albany and University of Maryland. We look forward to send students to officiate future tournaments at the University of Maryland, University of Massachusetts, and University of Georgia. These conferences and tournaments are great way to help students network with professionals from other schools. As a result, many students make connections which can lead to graduate assistant positions. For more information on sponsorship possibilities, please contact Paul Bazzano.
How to Register
Register & Pre-pay Online *preferred method
- Please use the link above to register your team or as an individual.
- If registering as an individual, we will follow-up to ensure that you are placed in the correct foursome.
- If you need help being placed on a team, please email Paul Bazzano
Register & Pay at the Course
- Email your foursome to Paul Bazzano
- Payment will be accepted on-site via cash, check (payable to GMU Foundation) and VISA/Mastercard.
Registration Fee Includes:
- boxed lunch
- buffet dinner
- 1 drink ticket
- cart and greens fee
- return play voucher
- long drive/straightest drive/closest to the pin contest holes
- $10,000 hole in one contest (Par 3)
- $1,000 within 12″ of the pin (Par 3)
Deadline to Register: Thursday, April 27, 2017
Contact Paul Bazzano for more information.