Memberships & Facility Access
Mason Recreation’s programs, services, and facilities are an essential (and fun!) component of student and faculty/staff well-being. We are proud to share all that we offer with members of the Mason community.
We also offer Corporate Memberships. Contact us at MasonRec@gmu.edu for more information!
- Drop-in Day Pass: $10.
Additional Adult Pricing
- The prospective member must at least 18 years old and be legal resident of the same household as the sponsoring member.
- The prospective member must be under the age of 18.
- Must be a legal dependent of the sponsoring Faculty/Staff member and a legal resident of the same household as the sponsoring member.
Polices and More
- For more polices of our memberships, including information on cancellation of annual and monthly memberships, please visit our Polices and More Page
- Non Mason affiliates who are at least 16 years old and can provide a valid driver’s license, are eligible to purchase a General Lot permit for an additional $15 following the registration of their membership.
- Payroll deduction memberships run continuously until cancelled by the account holder. Cancellations made within the first year of membership are subject to a $25 administrative fee (per membership). Cancellations made after the first year of membership are not subject to the fee. Enrollment for payroll deduction memberships is done directly through Mason Recreation Membership Services. E-mail all requests to the Membership Coordinator.