Mason Recreation is committed to enriching the physical and holistic well-being of the diverse students and community that is George Mason University through quality facilities, programs, and services.
We will be at the forefront of the George Mason University community’s well-being. Recreation will be a vital aspect of campus life, valued for our innovative and efficient uses of resources to advance learning and the human condition.
- Community – We value our effect on a strong community by being responsive and building diverse and inclusive relationships.
- Growth & Positive Impact – We value growth and vitality through experiential learning supported in a caring environment to enhance well-being.
- Respect & Integrity – The Mason recreation family values respect and integrity through honesty, civility and the free exchange of ideas.
- Safety – We place personal and physical safety as a priority.
- Fun – We have fun in everything we do.
- Teamwork – We support teamwork through leadership, cohesion and resilience.