Mason Recreation receives daily updates from the Registrar’s Office concerning student enrollment status. Actively enrolled students have the opportunity to access the facilities prior to the first day of classes and after the last day of exams for each respective term.
- Students who wish to access the Mason Recreation facilities during a given term must be enrolled in either a full or part-time capacity by the first day of the term. If a student does not have active course enrollment on the first day of the term, they are not eligible for student level access.
- Students who are classified as full-time by the Registrar's Office receive a Mason Recreation membership and access to the facilities free of charge.
Part-time Fees and Date Ranges
- Students who are classified as part-time may purchase a semester-based membership for access. Semester membership prices and the date ranges for access are listed below.
- ADVANCE students are considered part-time and may purchase a semester-based membership for access.
- Payment Methods
- Credit card, debit card, check, or Mason Money at the front desk of the Recreation Athletic Complex, Aquatic & Fitness Center, and Skyline Fitness Center.
- Credit or debit card through the online portal.
|August 16 - December 31
|January 1 - May 15
|May 16 - August 15
*During the Summer Term, a course load of at least 1 credit is considered full-time by Mason Recreation and thus, membership and access to the facilities is free of charge. Students without course enrollment for the summer term that were enrolled in either a full-time or part-time capacity during the preceding spring term and have not graduated may purchase a $30 membership for access during the summer.
NOTE: Students for whom the upcoming fall term is their first term at Mason will need to contact Membership Services in order to be entered into the access system database before they will be able to purchase the $30 membership.