Recreation Athletic Complex
RAC Parking Information
- Parking permits will be issued at the Recreation and Athletic Complex or Aquatic and Fitness Center.
- All current George Mason University students, faculty, and staff must purchase a parking decal from parking services.
Daily Visitors and Guests
- All daily drop-in guests may use Mason Pond Parking Deck.
All guests paying the $12 guest fee to use the facilities will receive up to four hours parking validation from Mason Recreation.
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- No overnight parking allowed.
- This is an automated facility. Information and help is available via intercom.
- Payments may be made by cash or credit card at the pay stations located by the elevators on the main level and the second level, or by credit card at the specified exit gates.
- $3/hour with $14/day maximum
External Rental Groups
- Event organizer will be responsible for securing parking for the contracted event and alerting event participants and spectators of the appropriate parking lots.
- If the event organizer does not secure parking, participants and spectators of the event should utilize the Mason Pond Parking Deck.
- Mason Recreation will not be responsible for any tickets issued during a scheduled external event.
Intercollegiate Athletic Competitions
The PV lot and the 2nd half (back) of Lot J will be available on game days for intercollegiate competitions.
Visiting Club Sport Teams
Mason club teams hosting competitions against visiting teams will provide information to the visitors on available parking for all scheduled events.