Recreation Athletic Complex
RAC Parking Information
- All current George Mason University students, faculty, and staff must purchase a parking decal from Parking Services through their normal University eligibility.
- Parking passes for non-Mason affiliated members will be sold directly through the Mason Parking Services utilizing their online portal. Non-Mason affiliated members will receive login credentials by email for this portal 2-3 business days after their membership purchase. Through the portal, non-Mason affiliated members can purchase a $15 printable parking permit which is valid for the duration of the current membership term.
Daily Visitors and Guests
- Daily visitors and guests can utilize designated visitor parking on-campus: https://transportation.gmu.edu/parking-services/visitor/.
- The closest visitor parking is in the Mason Pond Parking Deck.
External Rental Groups
- The event organizer will be responsible for securing parking for the contracted event and alerting event participants and spectators of the appropriate parking lots.
- If the event organizer does not secure parking, participants and spectators of the event should utilize visitor parking.
- Mason Recreation will not be responsible for any tickets issued during a scheduled external event.
Intercollegiate Athletics Competitions
The PV lot and the 2nd half (back) of Lot J will be available on game days for intercollegiate competitions.
Visiting Club Sport Teams
Visiting Club Sports teams will be provided information on available parking for all scheduled events.