Finals Weeks: Study Tips & Tricks we love
Posted: May 4, 2020 at 11:58 am, Last Updated: May 6, 2020 at 2:15 pm
- 21 Science-Backed Study Tips to Ace a Test!
- We love this article! There are some great tips listed – and they even have their info separated into easy to read sections:
2) Say NO to All Nighters! We need sleep to create memories
- Sleep is well-known to help consolidate memories. When you sleep before you study a second time, you are giving yourself a chance to allow sleep to consolidate your memories twice—once after the first study session and again after the second.
- Read more here: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/ulterior-motives/201611/how-sleep-enhances-studying
The 4-7-8 breathing exercise is utterly simple, takes almost no time, requires no equipment and can be done anywhere.
- Step 1: Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound.
- Step 2: Close your mouth and inhale quietly through your nose to a mental count of 4.
- Step 3: Hold your breath for a count of 7.
- Step 4: Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound to a count of 8.
- Repeat: That I one breath. Tepeat the cycle three more times for a total of four breaths.
2) 6 Ways to Decrease Stress While Studying (Read the Article Here.)
- Get active and make sure to move a bit!
- Re-energize outside of your study space
- Write – to sort your thoughts, plan your routine, or just be creative
- Do something you enjoy – have a nice study break
- Relax your mind and muscles
- Just breathe
Top 10 studying snacks (Read Article Here.)
- Apples, Bananas, Carrots, Oranges, Peanuts, Oatmeal, Green veggies, String Cheese, Greek Yogurt, Coffee
Recipes to Try
- Breakfast Burritos – Recipe Here!
- Peanut Butter Energy Bites – Recipe Here!
- Spinach & Cheese Breakfast Pockets – Recipe Here!
- Bell Pepper Eggs – Recipe Here!
- Skinny Pineapple Cheesecake Bars – Recipe Here!
- Apple Nachos – Recipe Here!
- S’mores Banana Bites – Recipe Here!
—– Additional Recipes – Save & Print style!
Click here to download save and print a list of the following recipes.
Snacks, Sides, Desserts, & More
- Peanut Butter Spinach Banana Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal
- Breakfast-for Dinner Banana Split
- Crispy Baked Potato Wedges
Entrees & Main Dishes
- Cheesy Zoodle Marinara
- Quinoa Tacos
- Healthier Mac n’ Cheese
- Chicken Fried Rice
- Healthier Baked Ziti
- Instant Pot Peanut Chicken