Summer Fitness Classes begin Monday, May 23
Posted: May 17, 2022 at 5:04 pm, Last Updated: May 18, 2022 at 8:21 am
Classes run May 23- July 30!
All classes will run with our Group Fitness Safety Protocol in place. Participants must clean their equipment after use and must reserve their spot in class HERE.
|12:15pm-1:15pm||Strictly Strength with Jenn M (AFC 118)||Cycle with Jenn M. in AFC Cycle Room||Cycle with Steve in AFC Cycle Room|
|5:15pm-6:15pm||Barre with Catherine (AFC 118)||Yoga with Jason (RAC 2202)|
|5:30pm-6:30pm||Zumba with Zorayda (AFC 118)||Boot Camp with Jennifer DLR (AFC 118)|
|6:45pm-7:45pm||Warrior Rhythm* with Catherine (AFC 118)||Zumba with Zorayda (AFC 118)|
|*Try this new class! A fitness-focused class with yoga undertones, WARRIOR Rhythm™ increases strength, flexibility, and balance. It’s yoga + weights + HIIT + mindfulness rolled into one insanely rhythmic experience!
There will be no classes Monday, May 30 or Monday, July 4.
- You must have a current Mason Recreation membership to be eligible to take part in our “In Person” group fitness classes.
- Admittance to all classes requires online registration through connect.recreation.gmu.edu.
- Check in at the facility front desk is required.
- Members may not arrive more than 15 minutes before their reservation time.
- All sales will be cashless.
- No towels for rent.
- Small bags will be allowed but must stay with you. Lockers and cubbies will be closed.
- Appropriate workout attire required, including shirt and close-toed athletic shoes. Sandals and denim are not permitted.
- Barre and Belly Dance classes can choose whether shoes are worn or not in the specific room. If a patron leaves the room, the patron must have shoes on.
- If equipment is being used in these classes that can be dropped on the foot, then patrons must wear shoes for that portion of class.
- There is no admittance ten minutes after a class has begun.
- No food or drink except clear liquids in sealable plastic containers.
- Do not drop weights.
- Return equipment to designated area after use.
- Do not remove equipment from this studio.
- Report any injuries or incidents to staff.
- Anyone not adhering to these rules may be asked to leave the premises.
**In order to be classified as a student, you must be registered for Spring 2022 classes**
If you have further questions please email us at email@example.com or by phone at 703-993-9807