- Diving boards are restricted to approved program use only.
- No swimming in the diving area while boards are in use.
- Jump or dive straight off from the front end of the board.
- Exit the water using the closest ladder swimming away from adjacent diving area.
- One person on a board at a time. Divers must wait on deck until the previous diver reaches the ladder.
- Only 1 bounce permitted per dive.
- Safe diving practices are required. Cartwheels, handstands, seat drops, or other dives the lifeguard judges to be unsafe are not permitted.
- Report any injuries or incidents to the staff.
- Anyone not adhering to these rules may be asked to leave the premises.