- Secure all personal belongings. The Aquatic and Fitness Center is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Personal belongings remaining in daily use lockers at closing will be removed and held in the Lost and Found for a limited time. Check with the Front Desk for lost items.
- Dry all bathing suits prior to storing in Members’ lockers.
- Vandalism, burglary and/or any damage to Aquatic and Fitness Center property is considered destruction of Virginia State property. Violators will be prosecuted.
- No food or drink except clear liquids in re-sealable containers.
- Place all trash in trash receptacles.
- Report any injuries or incidents to staff.
- Anyone not adhering to these rules may be asked to leave the premises.
- Children 3 years and older should not enter a locker room of the opposite sex, please utilize the family changing room.