Mason REC Camp Registration
Fees below are per week per camper for the summer of 2019.
|Camper Affiliation||Cost per full week||Cost for July 1 - 5|
|Dependent of Current Mason Rec Member||$225||$180|
|Dependent of Non-Mason Rec Member||$275||$220|
How to Register Online – Submit Your Deposit
Online registration now available
Current GMU students and faculty with active IDs
Register online* at https://connect.recreation.gmu.edu/
- Click “Log In” in the top right
- Click the teal button that says “Log In With GMU ID.”
- Enter your Mason netid and password
- Click on the “Camps” icon in the center of your screen.
- Click “Summer 2019” under the “Semester” heading on left.
- Click on the Camp Week and age group that you would like to register your child for, then click the “Register” button at bottom.
- Select the family member that you would like to register for camp, and then Click “Register”. You may also select “Add a New Dependent” to add a child. You will be asked to enter that child’s name, D.O.B, and gender.
- The deposit for the camp week you selected will now appear in your shopping cart. Click “Checkout” to pay if this is the only camp you want to register for, or click “Continue Shopping” if you would like to register for another week, or to register another child for camp, and repeat this process from step 4 on. Remember that you need to select the Summer 2019 semester in order to see our summer camp programs.
- All online payments must be made using a Visa or Mastercard. You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your purchase.
Members of the local community will require a login and password to complete online registration. *if you do not have a Mason issued netid.
- Please contact the Mason Rec Camp staff to request an account.
- After you have received your netid (username) and temporary password, please follow the instructions listed above to submit your deposit. You will be asked to reset your password upon login.
How to Register In-Person
- Complete the “Camper Information Form” page 3 of registration packet below and bring it to the RAC during normal business hours.
- Submit your $50 deposit per week to reserve your spot
- Payment may be made via cash, check payable to George Mason University, or VISA/MasterCard
- Parents/guardians will receive an email from the Mason Rec staff with instructions on how to complete the required documents
- Balances may be paid online or in-person at the RAC
Additional Paperwork – Required
Camp staff will contact parents/legal guardians after deposits have been received with instructions regarding the submission of required camp documents. There is a possibility we will be able to offer online document submission prior to the start of camp.
- Medication Authorization Form *only if your camper will require medication during camp
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Immunization Records
- Copy of Recent Physical
- Deposits will be accepted online or in-person at the RAC.
- A $50 per week deposit is required to hold your space in camp.
- Account balances may paid in-person at the RAC or online using the invoice provided.
- Camp fees must be paid in full 14 days prior to the beginning of each camp session.
- Failure to pay by the due date will result in a forfeited deposit and withdrawal from camp.
Camp Resources – Documents
Cancellation 14 or more days prior to the start of camp = 100% refund.
Cancellation 7 – 13 days prior to the start of camp = 50% refund.
Refund requests fewer than 7 days prior to the start of camp will not be permitted except for the following:
- Medical withdrawal (doctor’s note required)
- Military relocation (documentation required)
Registrations are not transferable to other participants nor can another child attend in their place.
* If you encounter difficulties accessing any of the resources available through this website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on Mason’s commitment to accessibility, please visit Accessibility@Mason.