Altered Facility Hours
Mason Recreation makes all efforts to follow the University’s alert system when deciding whether a facility will open late, close early, or close for the day due to unforeseen circumstances.
However, there are situations that require Recreation to make a decision before the University; in these situations we will have our website updated before 10:00 pm for the next morning.
How do we alert patrons of modified facility schedules?
- Phone: Our automated answering system will list our schedule changes when you call one of our facilities.
- Website: An announcement post will be listed on our website homepage and it will list the schedule changes.
- Email: We have a new email alert system. To receive email alerts sign up using this link, or read below for more information.
- Social Media: We do not post changes to our facility schedules on our social media unless an entire facility is closed due to inclement weather, or an emergency. Please refer to our website announcements and/ or sign up for our email alerts for all other facility updates.
We now have an Email Alert System. To receive these emails, please follow the link below to sign up. Fill in your name and email, and you will receive alerts when we have any change in our facility schedules.
- Register for Email Alerts Here
We encourage our patrons to visit our website or call the front desk to get updated hours.
- Contact Information: AFC/ Skyline: 703-993-3939 | RAC: 703-993-5323