Mason Recreation Lawn Sign Requests
Lawn signs located around Mason Recreation Facilities must be approved by the Coordinator of Facility Operations for that building. All signs must be placed in the designated areas and removed at the agreed upon time. The goal is to keep the areas clean and uncluttered.
General Policies and Procedures
- Requested space for lawn signs must be submitted no later than two weeks prior to the request date.
- All requests are first come, first serve in the order they are received and will be approved by the Coordinator of Facility Operations at the respective facility where the sign is to be posted.
- There will be no more than 6 signs total allowed in the approved area at any given time per facility.
- Signs must include a QR code with the group’s contact information.
- Lawn signs may be posted for maximum of two weeks and are to be removed within one business day after an advertised event/activity.
- All signs must be placed in the approved location (see photos below). Signs must be in the mulched areas and not in the grass. Signs placed in the grass will be removed.
- Mason Recreation reserves the right to relocate and remove lawn signs found to be in violation of posting procedures. Damaged, and outdated signs may be disposed of.
Yard Sign Posting Request
Looking to put a yard sign near the recreation facilities? Submit a request and we will get back you!