#RecDay2020 is coming – Celebrate with us!
Posted: February 6, 2020 at 10:40 am, Last Updated: February 6, 2020 at 10:41 am
Every year Collegiate Recreation departments across the US and Canada celebrate all that is Recreation on our very own holiday, February 22nd! This year we are celebrating from February 21 – 23 with opportunities to have fun, get active, and be involved. Check out our list of events below! We will have 100 exclusive #RecDay T-shirts that will be given out though the week at different events, our facilities and on social media. Follow us to find out more @GeorgeMasonRec.
#RecDay2020 Event List
- FREE Yoga and Meditation class | 5:15pm to 6:45pm in RAC 2201
Saturday, Feb. 22
- Field Hockey is hosting GW on RAC field from 9am – 11:30am
- Women’s Lacrosse is hosting Georgetown on RAC field from 11:30am – 2:30pm
- Cycle-thon in the AFC (Free to all members! Stay for one cycling class, or all of them!)
- 9:30 – 10:10am (with Steve)
- 10:20am – 11:00am ( with Dana)
- 11:10am – 11:50am (with Kathy)
- 12:00pm – 12:40pm (with Stephanie)
- FREE Yoga & Meditation Class: 12pm to 1:30pm in RAC 2002
- Intro to Backcountry Cooking with Outdoor Adventures (Register Here)