Reopening updates: Reservations & More
Posted: June 9, 2021 at 11:39 am, Last Updated: June 9, 2021 at 12:37 pm
Heads up Members,
In accordance with the State and University, Mason Recreation will be reducing our Covid-19 restrictions as follows:
- Masks are not required if: You are fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Masks are strongly encouraged. If you have not received the COVID-19 vaccine, please continue to wear a mask in our facilities.
- Mason Covid Health✔️™ required. Proof of a completed Mason Health✔️™ is needed to enter.
EFFECTIVE JUNE 14TH:
- Open Rec is back – Drop in, have fun & get active! Stop by to play basketball, badminton, volleyball, and more – whenever you like. Our outdoor basketball courts & RAC field are open and ready when you are.
- Spotting will be allowed on the fitness floor.
- Non-vaccinated users should maintain mask use and social distancing.
- Reservations will no longer be required for: Utilizing our facility fitness areas. Join us for a work out anytime you like!
- Reservations will continue to be required for: Open swimming | Group fitness classes | Squash court use
If you have any questions please email us at MasonRec@gmu.edu, we will continue to post changes and updates as they arise.