GROUP FITNESS DROP-IN POLICIES
- Participants who have purchased the Day Pass may attend group fitness classes for no additional fee.
- Participants utilizing the Day Pass who do not have a Mason account must register for group fitness classes at the front desk with staff assistance.
- Day Pass participants may register to attend a class up to 5 minutes after class has started, allowing them to enter class no later than 10 minutes after the scheduled class start time.
- There is no admittance into group fitness classes 10 minutes after the scheduled start time.
- Drop-in group fitness participants, including those utilizing the Day Pass, must adhere to all group fitness policies which can be found here under “policies”.
Additional Group Fitness Resources
Not a Mason Recreation member, but you still want to take these awesome classes? Simply pay our $10 drop-in facility fee at the front desk. Once you have done so, you have access to the facility and any other free services all day!
To sign up to receive email notifications regarding special group exercise events and changes to both virtual and in-person classes, click here! This will take you to our online sign-up form.
Looking to learn more about the different classes? Read our Class Descriptions here and gain a better understanding of what each class involves, as well as what you can expect while you are there!