Group Fitness Schedule: Group Fitness Resources
In-Person Classes How To Register For A Class
Virtual Classes Group Fitness Class Descriptions
Schedules run February 8 – April 30. Virtual classes will be held via Zoom.
Fitness Newsletter Sign-Up
GROUP FITNESS DROP-IN POLICIES
*Effective February 8th, 2021*
- Participants who have purchased the Day Pass may attend group fitness classes for no additional fee.
- Participants utilizing the Day Pass who do not have a Mason account must register for group fitness classes at the front desk with staff assistance.
- Day Pass participants may register to attend a class up to 5 minutes after class has started, allowing them to enter class no later than 10 minutes after the scheduled class start time.
- There is no admittance into group fitness classes 10 minutes after the scheduled start time.
- In compliance with Virginia state COVID policies, class size is limited to 10 participants.
- Drop-in group fitness participants, including those utilizing the Day Pass, must adhere to all group fitness policies which can be found here under “policies”.
Additional Group Fitness Resources
Not a Mason Recreation member, but you still want to take these awesome classes?? Find out how we can make that possible and Click Here!
To sign up to receive email notifications regarding special group exercise events and changes to both virtual and in-person classes, click here! This will take you to our online sign up form.
Looking to learn more about the different classes? Read our Class Descriptions here and gain a better understanding of what each class involves, as well as what you can expect while you are there!