You must be a member of the recreation facility to participate in personal training.
Packages expire one year from the date of purchase and are nonrefundable.
Personal Training Options
|Design Me A Workout||$65||$65||$65|
|3 Sessions (30 min)||$45||$60||$75|
|Add On Session (30 min)||$16||$20||$25|
|3 Sessions (60 min)||$105||$135||$150|
|6 Sessions (60 min)||$180||$240||$270|
|12 Session (60 min)||$300||$420||$480|
|3 Group Sessions (60 min)||$75/person||$90/person||$105/person|
|Group Add On Session (60 min)||$25/person||$30/person||$35/person
Renew your sessions before your current sessions are completed and receive a 10% discount on your purchase.
Complete a fitness assessment and body composition assessment to determine your baseline fitness levels for cardiovascular fitness, muscular strength, muscular endurance, and flexibility. Your personal trainer will discuss your results with you and answer any other questions you may have.
Design Me a Workout
3 sessions with a Personal Trainer
- Session#1- Complete a fitness assessment and body composition assessment to determine your baseline levels. Then finish with a consultation with your personal trainer to help them create your personalized program focused on your preferences and goals.
- Session#2– Your personal trainer uses this session to walk you through your personalized program. You will learn how to complete your program using the proper equipment settings and form.
- Session#3– You will complete your personalized program with your Personal Trainer, making sure you feel comfortable moving forward independently with your program.
**Can only be purchased once a semester**
**Not eligible for discount pricing**
30-Minute Private Sessions
If you are crunched for time this option will allow you to squeeze in a quick 30-minute workout with one of our certified personal trainers. This option includes a free consultation/fitness assessment.
60-minute Private Sessions
Team up with one of our certified personal trainers to help you reach your health and fitness goals. Your personal trainer will design and modify your program as needed to keep you motivated as you progress. This option includes a free consultation/fitness assessment.
60-minute Group Sessions
Sign up with a friend or two to save money and make your workout even more fun. Receive a fitness assessment and all the benefits of a 60-min individual session with the added motivation of a friend joining you on the journey. You create the group and we will supply the trainer. Group size is 2 to 4 people.
How Do I Start?
- Turn in the completed Personal Training Registration Form at any of our 3 facility front desks.
- You will be contacted by your personal trainer to confirm your first meeting.
- Complete payment during your first face to face meeting with your personal trainer.