WE ARE LOOKING FOR PERSONAL TRAINERS! Are you a Certified Personal Trainer? Apply today! Students apply via our Personal Trainer posting on Handshake. Non-students apply via our employment page. Questions? Contact Becky Demus at email@example.com.
How Do I Start?
- Complete the Personal Training Registration Form online.
- You will be contacted by our staff within 3 days, and then by your personal trainer to confirm your first meeting.
- Complete payment at connect.recreation.gmu.edu after being matched with a trainer (PRIOR to your first session.)
- Show your receipt e-mail to your trainer upon meeting before your first assessment or session.
- We now have online registration forms! CLICK HERE to find the form that applies to you.
General Training Information
- You must be a Mason Recreation member to participate in personal training.
- Packages expire 90-days from the date of purchase and are nonrefundable.
Personal Training Options
|Design Me A Workout||$85||$85||$90|
|3 Sessions (30 min)||$60||$75||$90|
|Add On Session (30 min)||$20||$25||$30|
|3 Sessions (60 min)||$130||$160||$175|
|6 Sessions (60 min)||$230||$290||$320|
|12 Session (60 min)||$350||$450||$550|
|3 Group Sessions (60 min)||$90/person||$105/person||$120/person|
|Group Add On Session (60 min)||$30/person||$35/person||$40/person
- Complete a fitness assessment and body composition assessment to determine your baseline fitness levels for cardiovascular fitness, muscular strength, muscular endurance, and flexibility. Your personal trainer will discuss your results with you and answer any other questions you may have.
Design Me a Workout: 3 sessions with a Personal Trainer
- Session#1- Complete a fitness assessment and body composition assessment to determine your baseline levels. Then finish with a consultation with your personal trainer to help them create your personalized program focused on your preferences and goals.
- Session#2– Your personal trainer uses this session to walk you through your personalized program. You will learn how to complete your program using the proper equipment settings and form.
- Session#3– You will complete your personalized program with your Personal Trainer, making sure you feel comfortable moving forward independently with your program.
- Please Note: This option can only be purchased once a semester and is not eligible for discount pricing.
- 30-Minute Private Sessions: If you are crunched for time this option will allow you to squeeze in a quick 30-minute workout with one of our certified personal trainers. This option includes a free consultation/fitness assessment.
- 60-minute Private Sessions: Team up with one of our certified personal trainers to help you reach your health and fitness goals. Your personal trainer will design and modify your program as needed to keep you motivated as you progress. This option includes a free consultation/fitness assessment.
- 60-minute Group Sessions: Sign up with a friend or two to save money and make your workout even more fun. Receive a fitness assessment and all the benefits of a 60-min individual session with the added motivation of a friend joining you on the journey. You create the group and we will supply the trainer. Group size is 2 to 4 people.