Click here to submit an RSO rental request.
Click here to submit an External rental request.
The facility schedule for the tennis courts is as follows*:
- Monday – Sunday: 5:00 am – 11:00 pm
*These opening/closing times are subject to change in cases of inclement weather and/or university closings/breaks.
The Tennis courts are located at the West Campus recreational area, adjacent to the West Campus Park.
The courts are the primary practice and competition facility for the GMU Men’s and Women’s intercollegiate tennis teams and the co-rec Tennis Club team.
Registered Student Organizations or external organizations wanting to reserve the courts should visit our facility request page for information.
Students and faculty/staff are welcome to use the facility for open recreation play outside of scheduled activity on a first come, first serve basis. A valid George Mason I.D. is required at all times.
All facility users are expected to follow the posted facility policies as follows:
- Courts are open to GMU students/faculty/staff and rental groups with a GMU ID or court contract,
- Priority is given to those with prior approved reservations; all others are on a first come basis.
- Food and drinks are not permitted except for water in re-seal-able plastic containers.
- Chewing gum is not permitted.
- Alcohol and tobacco products are not permitted.
- Non-marking tennis shoes are required.
- Pets are not permitted on the courts or in the spectator areas.
- Courts are restricted to tennis play only. Bicycles, roller blades, and skateboards are prohibited. Hitting of balls into the fence and windscreens is not permitted. Do not sit/lean on nets.
- Tennis racquets and balls may be checked out at the Equipment Checkout Desk located at the RAC.
- Foul language, inappropriate behavior, and abuse of the facility will not be tolerated.
- Mason Recreation is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- If you need assistance or need to report and incident, injury, or unsafe conditions, place call the RAC at (703) 993-5323.