Click here to submit an RSO rental request.
Click here to submit an External rental request.
The Tennis courts are located in the West Campus Outdoor Venues area. The 8 NCAA / USTA regulation courts are the primary practice and competition facility for Mason’s Men’s & Women’s ICA tennis teams and the co-rec Tennis Club team.
Registered Student Organizations or external organizations wanting to reserve the courts should visit our facility request page for information.
Students and faculty/staff are welcome to use the facility for open recreation play outside of scheduled activity on a first come, first serve basis. A valid Mason I.D. is required at all times.
All facility users are expected to follow the posted facility policies as follows:
- Courts are open to GMU students/faculty/staff and rental groups with a GMU ID or court contract,
- Priority is given to those with prior approved reservations; all others are on a first come basis.
- Food and drinks are not permitted except for water in re-seal-able plastic containers.
- Chewing gum is not permitted.
- Alcohol and tobacco products are not permitted.
- Non-marking tennis shoes are required.
- Pets are not permitted on the courts or in the spectator areas.
- Courts are restricted to tennis play only. Bicycles, roller blades, and skateboards are prohibited. Hitting of balls into the fence and windscreens is not permitted. Do not sit/lean on nets.
- Tennis racquets and balls may be checked out at the Equipment Checkout Desk located at the RAC.
- Foul language, inappropriate behavior, and abuse of the facility will not be tolerated.
- Mason Recreation is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- If you need assistance or need to report and incident, injury, or unsafe conditions, place call the RAC at (703) 993-5323.