The Tennis courts are located in the West Campus Outdoor Venues area. The 8 NCAA / USTA regulation courts are the primary practice and competition facility for Mason’s Men’s & Women’s ICA tennis teams and the co-rec Tennis Club team.
Registered Student Organizations or external organizations wanting to reserve the courts should visit our facility request page for information.
Students and faculty/staff are welcome to use the facility for open recreation play outside of scheduled activity on a first come, first serve basis. A valid Mason I.D. is required at all times.
All facility users are expected to follow the posted facility policies as follows:
- Courts are open to Mason Students, faculty/staff and rental groups with a valid Mason ID or field contract.
- Priority is given to those with prior approved reservation; all other is on a first come basis.
- Alcohol and tobacco products (including vaping) are not permitted.
- No food or glass bottles allowed on the courts.
- Non-marking tennis shoes are required.
- Courts are restricted to tennis play only. Bicycles, roller blades, and skateboards are prohibited.
- Tennis racquets and balls may be checked out at the Equipment Checkout Desk located at the RAC.
- No pets are allowed on the courts or in the spectator seating area.
- Batting, kicking or throwing of balls in the fence is not permitted.
- Foul language, inappropriate behavior and abuse of the facility will not be tolerated.
- Mason Recreation is not responsible for damaged, lost or stolen items.
If you need assistance or need to report an incident, injury or unsafe conditions, please call the Outdoor Supervisor at (571) 335-664