National REC Day Feb. 22nd!
Posted: February 6, 2019 at 5:39 pm, Last Updated: February 8, 2019 at 5:37 pm
#RecDay is February 22nd and this year we are going BIG!
Starting on Monday, February 18th, we will be giving away SHIRTS & SWAG to those who REC all week long!
Feb. 22nd #RecDay Activities!
- ALL GOLD ACCESS CLASSES ARE FREE on Friday, Feb 22nd!
- Join us for “Glow In The Dark” cycling at 12 pm in the AFC cycling room
- Join us for 2 free Squash Clinics at the RAC! The first will be from 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm, and the second will be from 6:00 pm – 7:30pm.
- Tag us @georgemasonrec on social media with photos showing us how you REC. It can be anything from using our facilities, going on a walk, reading a good book, playing your favorite Intramural/ Club Sports, going on an Outdoor Adventure trip, participating in a Group Fitness Classes, or any of your own Personal Adventures and recreational activities!
- We’ll share your posts and pick our favorite 5 everyday to win some special #RecDay Swag!
- We’ve hid some #RECDAY stickers throughout our 3 of our facilities Monday – Friday that week.
- Find a sticker, take it to the front desk and claim your prize, good things come to those who REC!