George Mason University Aquatic and Fitness Center Safety Program is excited to offer American Red Cross Lifeguard Training, Lifeguard Training – Review, CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and Health Care Provider, Lay Responder (Community) CPR/AED, First Aid, and Water Safety Instructor courses. Please visit the correlating page to view this semesters offerings.
If you are interested in registering for the above classes you can now register online!
CURRENT GMU STUDENTS AND FACULTY WITH ACTIVE IDS
Register online* at https://connect.recreation.gmu.edu/
- Click “Log In” in the top right
- Click the teal button that says “Log In With GMU ID.”
- Enter your Mason netid and password
- Click on the icon that says “Safety Classes”.
- Click on the certification course you would like to register for.
- Find the class that you would like to register for, then click the “Register” button at the right.
- Read the GMU Safety Classes Participation Waiver.
- Click the “Accept Now” button at the bottom to sign the waiver.
- Read the prompt and click “Add to cart”
- Read the second prompt and then click “Add to cart”.
- Click “Checkout”
- All online payments must be made using a Visa or Mastercard. You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your purchase.
Members of the local community will require a login and password to complete online registration. *if you do not have a Mason issued netid.
- Please contact the staff via e-mail email@example.com to request an account, and we’ll create an account for you.
- After you have received your netid (username) and temporary password, please follow the instructions listed above to submit your deposit. You will be asked to reset your password upon login.
* If you encounter difficulties accessing any of the resources available through this website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on Mason’s commitment to accessibility, please visit Accessibility@Mason.