FALL ’21 Adventure Programs
WE HAVE RECENTLY UPDATED OUR TRIP SCHEDULE FOR THE SECOND HALF OF THE SEMESTER SO PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK TRIP DATES BEFORE REGISTERING
HOW TO ADVENTURE WITH US:
- Check out our schedule below!
- DOWNLOAD and complete the registration form and bring it and payment to any of the three Rec facilities on the Fairfax campus. or Pickup and complete the registration form in person at any of the three Rec facilities.
- Have fun on the trip (Don’t forget your mask)
- Masks are REQUIRED to be worn by all participants in vans for trips
- For Fall 2021 MOST Outdoor Adventures programs will begin and end at Skyline Fitness Center on the Fairfax Campus.
- Sign up for Fall trips begins Sunday August 22nd
|28 August 2021||Welcome Day Hike||Day Hike||9am-3ish||$10|
|31 August 2021||Rockin' With Rec||All Rec Event with S'mores||5pm-8pm||FREE|
|4 September 2021**||Suburban Exploration**||Bike and Packraft**||9am-3ish||$10|
|11 September 2021||Rock Climbing||Rock Climbing||7:30am-4ish||$25|
|19 September 2021||Full Moon Paddle||Night Canoeing||5pm-10ish||$25|
|26 September 2021||Day Hike||Day Hike||7:45am-5ish||$10|
|9 October 2021||Stand-up Paddling||Water sport||9am-2ish||$25|
|30 October 2021||Halloween Costume Night Hike||Night Hike||4pm-11ish||$10|
|6-7 November 2021||C&O Canal Bikepacking||Overnight Cycle Trip||7:30am Saturday - 2pm(ish) Sunday||$60|
|13 November 2021||Final Day Hike||Day Hike||7:30am-6ish||$10|
|*All trip end times are approximate and depend on traffic, weather, and group speed|
|**This trip uses bikes and boats made possible through the generous support of the Parents' Fund grant program|