Voices of Well-being
Mason’s Voices of Well-being series is our way of bringing new well-being ideas to you through the stories of our Mason community! Check-in every 2 weeks for a brand new story, where we let you know what kinds of well-being practices are being done by your fellow Patriots.
Links to previous stories:
- Keeley Hough, Mason Student and Program Assistant at Mason Rec
- Yassmin Salem, Murals at Mason Lead Organizer
- Ethan Carter, Mason Recreation’s Associate Director of Programs, Well-being, and Assessment
- Minnie Mhawan, Master of Public Health Student
- Phillip Wilkerson, Manager of Industry Advising and Employer Development
- Paul Cipparone, Master of Public Health Student
- Zill Raval, Mason Recreation and Graduate Assistant
- Tatum McKay, Master of Public Health Student
- Carissa Smith, Mason Recreation
- Vanessa Thompson, The Center for Advancement of Well-Being
- Chris Sato, Mason Recreation
Interested in adding your voice? Submit your well-being story and be featured next!
Send in 1 – 2 paragraphs about your well-being practices. Not sure what to write? Use one of our prompts below! Don’t forget to tell us a little bit about yourself, include your name, year/ area of focus, and a nice photo of yourself engaging in a well-being activity, or just one of your favorite photos of yourself!
Writing Prompts to consider:
- What are you doing to enhance your well-being?
- How/Why does this help you enhance your well-being?
- How often do you practice this?
- What tips do you have for others to infuse this in their lives?
This information can be sent to Zill Raval email@example.com