Spring 2017 Group X
Upcoming Hours for Spring 2017 Group X
Classes Run: January 23-May 6
Free Week: January 23-February 6
No Classes: February 20, March 11-19, April 15-16
Aquatic and Fitness Center Group Exercise Class Schedule
|12:15-1:15pm||Hip Hop Cardio|
|Butts and Guts|
|Strong by Zumba®|
|Membership Status||Semester Price|
|Green Class Access- Students||***Free***|
|Green Class Access- Non-Students||***Free***|
|***Group Exercise and Cycling are Green Access classes. Green Access is included with your membership.***|
- ABC: Abs, Butt and Core wrapped into a nice 30-minute class that will hit all the right spots!
- Barre None: This total body workout serves to strengthen and lengthen your body by using your own body and unique equipment for amazing results—no matter what your background is, you’ll be amazed with the core challenges this class has to offer!
- Belly Dance: Enjoy the exotic music and dancing, improving posture and muscle toning. Give yourselves a chance to improve self-esteem and gain an amazing body skill. (No experience necessary)
- Boot Camp: Our boot camps mix traditional body weight exercises with cardio interval training and strength training. While our instructors teach a variety of styles of boot camps, most are designed in a way that pushes the participants harder than they’d push themselves. All classes are designed differently to cross train and challenge all participants! Equipment is also used in most classes.
- Butts and Guts: Work your glutes and abs to the max!
- Core Conditioning: This class may utilize the Bosu, Medicine ball, or Resist-a-Ball to strengthen the abs/lower back and improve balance to strengthen the core.
- Cardio-Kickboxing: These calorie-burning classes will combines punching, jabbing and kicking continuously to increase the heart rate for an amazing workout.
- Hip Hop Cardio: This high-energy class provides a fun cardiovascular workout by using basic Hip Hop moves that anybody can do. No fancy footwork here, you’ll learn the basic steps of different genres of Hip Hop (including many Street Styles, House, Voguing and more) while sweating and grooving to some of the most popular hits in Hip Hop, Pop and Club music. Some toning and strength exercises will be done each week as well. No prior dance experience necessary.
- HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training): This class will be split into two 30 min classes. You can come for either of the 30 min classes or stay for the hour! Want results? HIIT is a full-body workout that alternates blasts of cardio and muscle with flashes of brief recovery building both cardiovascular endurance and strength…and obliterates calories! Modifications for all fitness levels are provided.
- Mixxedfit: A PEOPLE-INSPIRED dance fitness format that incorporates boot camp explosive movement and toning to music you would hear at the club and on the radio. The movements are simple, repetitive, and effective at delivering a fun workout. No equipment necessary.
- Power Dance: A cardio-intensive specialty class set to high-energy music. Hottest dance moves, weights, step, and Bosu combo will teach you confidence, coordination & strength. Transform your body with a mix of Power and Dance.
- TBC (Total Body Conditioning): Get a great workout by sculpting and toning the entire body (May include segments of cardio).
- Ultimate Body Conditioning: Experience a high-intensity, full-body workout that targets the all of the major muscle groups to dramatically enhance your performance. From sweat-drenching cardio drills to creative muscle-toning exercises using Bosu, dumbbells, bands, and your own body weight, each class will build your cardiovascular stamina, improve core strength, and increase flexibility.
- Zumba®: Come dance yourself into shape with this Latin influenced workout. Come prepared to sweat!!
- Zumba/Sculpt: This class is being split into (2) 30-min classes. The first class will be a quick 30 min Zumba class which will give you a great cardio workout and the second will be Sculpt which will be tone your entire body in a quick 30 min blast.
- Zumba Toning®: A combination of cardio dance moves and dynamic resistance exercises using 2-3 lb weights to give you an overall awesome, redefining, total body work out. Zumba toning is a great way to take regular Zumba classes to the next level.
- All participants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Appropriate workout attire required, including shirt and close-toed athletic shoes. Sandals and denim are not permitted.
- Barre and Belly Dance classes can choose whether shoes are worn or not in the specific room. If a patron leaves the room, the patron must have shoes on.
- If equipment is being used in these classes that can be dropped on the foot, then patrons must wear shoes for that portion of class.
- Admittance to all classes requires registration through the front desk. The front desk will not distribute tickets five minutes after a class has started.
- There is no admittance ten minutes after a class has begun.
- Personal belongings must be stored in a cubby or day locker. The Aquatic and Fitness Center is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- No food or drink except clear liquids in re-sealable plastic containers.
- Clean equipment after each use with towels and spray bottles provided. Return cleaning supplies after use.
- Do not drop weights.
- Return equipment to designated area after use.
- Do not remove equipment from this studio.
- Report any injuries or incidents to staff.
- Anyone not adhering to these rules may be asked to leave the premises.