Indoor Cycling Policies
- Appropriate workout attire is required including shirts and close-toed athletic shoes. Sandals, boots and denim are not permitted.
- Admittance to all classes requires registration through the front desk. The front desk will not distribute tickets five minutes after a class has started.
- There is no admittance ten minutes after a class has begun.
- All personal belongings must be stored in a cubby or day locker. The Aquatic and Fitness Center is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- No food or drink except for clear liquids in re-sealable plastic containers.
- Clean equipment after each use with towels and spray bottles provided. Clean bike by spraying towel (not bike) before wiping. Return cleaning supplies after use.
- Report any injuries or incidents to the staff.
- Anyone not adhering to these rules may be asked to leave the premises.