Explore employment opportunities with our Facilities team! We have two ways to Apply:
Customer Service Assistant (AFC, RAC, & Skyline)
The Customer Service Assistants (CSA) provide assistance to students, faculty, and members through membership enrollment, program registration and sales. CSAs are trained to have a detailed knowledge of the entire facility and the various programs that are offered. They also provide a safe and secure environment for patrons in the fitness areas, while offering assistance in proper equipment use. CPR and First Aid Certification is required (Certification opportunities will be provided near time of hire)
- A minimum of one-year experience in a customer service or fitness environment with basic cash handling skills, multi-lined telephone experience, excellent communication skills,
- Experience within a recreation facility spotting patrons and/or cleaning equipment.
RAC Special Event Supervisor
The RAC Special Event Supervisor is responsible for providing proper facility set up, support and customer service for all special events. Special Events require working with intercollegiate athletics senior administration, recognized student groups and external users.
- Applicant must be willing to work nights and weekends
- Must be able to become CPR/ First Aid/ AED certified within 2 months of hire. (Certification opportunities will be provided near time of hire).
This position will assist the Facility Operations Manager in the day-to-day staffing operations of the Mason Recreation Customer Service Attendants.
- Planning, implementation and evaluation of programs for staff
- Recruiting, training, evaluating, and supervising of staff
- Organization of staff event
- Other duties as assigned